What are Projects?
Projects include any planned work that you’ll complete for a client.
Your projects are accessible in two places—as part of your Schedule Page (Navigation Menu > Schedule) and on your Projects Page (Navigation Menu > Projects).
Your schedule’s projects view (Navigation Menu > Schedule) is a visual representation of your projects, the people assigned to them, and their scheduled time. It makes up half of the Schedule Page—the other half is is the team view.
This projects view gives you a list of your active projects and their assignments. From here, you can:
- View your team’s scheduled time by project.
- Easily see availability or overbooking.
- Assign, edit, and view assignments for a project.
- Remove a team member from a project.
- Create and edit projects.
- Add project tags and color labels.
Your Projects Page (Navigation Menu > Projects) is where you’ll find all the active and archived projects in your account. From here, you can: