PayPal Business Payments
PayPal Business Payments offers a fixed fee of $0.50 per transaction, instead of PayPal’s usual percentage-based fee, making it extremely affordable for all types of transactions.
Please note that online payment with this gateway is only available for invoices in US dollars.
Restrictions on Business Payments
- Business Payments is a program that is only offered through select partners, including Harvest.
- Payments occur between US bank accounts only. You and your customer must both have PayPal accounts with your bank accounts linked.
- Payments cannot be made by credit card.
- There may be a delay of three to five days before payment is credited to you. Business Payments uses an eCheck type of process.
- There is a transaction amount limit of $10,000 for verified accounts and less for unverified. If the invoice exceeds that limit, your client will see an error: The invoice amount exceeds PayPal transaction limits.