Which browsers does Harvest support?
Browser Support on a Mac, Linux or PC Computer:
Harvest Mobile View will work on the following webkit-enabled devices:
- iPhone & iPod Touch
- iPad & iPad Mini
- Phones and Tablets running Android OS
Other ways to access Harvest from a mobile device:
- iPad users can access the normal Harvest web interface, though some hover events require two touches to be effective.
- iOS users can download the free Harvest iPhone & iPod touch app (available in the app store).
- Android users can download the free Harvest Android App that’s available on Google Play.
- Some Blackberry users have had success using Harvest via the Opera Mini browser on their Blackberry device. This is not officially supported, however. Blackberry Torch users should be able to access the mobile view from their standard browser.
Any updates to browser requirements will be posted in this document.