iPhone - Using Favorites
You can add new Favorites on your iPhone app when entering or editing time by taking the following steps:
- From your timesheet, tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner).
- Select a project and task to track time to.
- Tap the star icon next to the project and task field before saving your time entry.
- To add a Favorite from an existing time entry, hold down on the time entry, then tap Favorite Project/Task.
If you also use the Android app or the Mac or Windows desktop apps, your Favorites will sync among them.
Tracking Time to Favorites
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner).
- A list of Favorites will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- To start a timer, tap the play button next to your favorited project/task pair, or, select the pair to add a Duration or Start and End times.
- If you need to track time to a project and task not on your Favorites list, simply tap More Projects.
To remove a project and task from your Favorites list, you have three options:
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner), then tap Edit. Select the project and task you’d like to delete, then tap Remove.
- Hold down an entry tracked to that project and task, then select Unfavorite Project/Task.
- You can also unstar Favorites from the New Time Entry or Edit Time Entry screen by tapping the star icon next to your project/task pair.
To reorder your existing Favorites:
- Tap the green plus sign (bottom right corner), then tap Edit.
- Hold down the horizontal lines icon (to the right of each Favorite), and drag them up or down to reorder.
- When you’re finished, tap Done to save your changes.