The Uninvoiced Report shows all projects with uninvoiced hours and expenses in a given timeframe.
Administrators can see all projects in the Uninvoiced Report. Project managers can only see projects they manage if they have permission to create invoices.
How to Use the Uninvoiced Report Video
What you’ll see
Reports > Uninvoiced is organized by client, with all projects that have uninvoiced hours or expenses listed below.
If Time Rounding is turned on, Uninvoiced Hours and Uninvoiced Amounts will be rounded according to your settings.
- Any project with uninvoiced hours or expenses will be shown, including archived projects, unless you choose to show Active Projects Only.
- Uninvoiced Hours
- This is the total amount of hours that have not been invoiced for a client or project in the timeframe selected.
- Clicking an hour total will take you to a Detailed Time Report for those hours.
- Uninvoiced Expenses
- This is the total amount of billable expenses that have not been invoiced for a client or project in the timeframe selected.
- Clicking an expense total will take you to an Expense Report for the outstanding expenses.
- Uninvoiced Amount
- This is the total of hours and expenses that have not been invoiced for a client or project in the timeframe selected.
- Select a timeframe in the upper-left corner of the report.
- Invoice for a client by clicking the button at the end of their row. This will take you to the New Invoice page where you can further specify what you’d like the invoice to include.
- If you see No Rates, this means the project is set to billable, but you do not apply an hourly rate. You can mark these hours as invoiced by clicking the hour or expense total, which will take you to a Detailed Time Report or Expense Report, respectively.
- Check the Active Projects Only box to remove archived projects from the report.
- Export to CSV or Excel from the export menu.
- Print this report by clicking the print icon.