Track time to Harvest directly from your tasks in Asana.
Linking Harvest to Asana
- In Asana, click your profile photo in the top right corner and select My Profile Settings.
- Click on the Apps tab of your Asana profile settings, then click Activate to the right of Harvest Time Tracking.
Tracking Time with Harvest in Asana
Once your Harvest account is linked to Asana, you can track time on any Asana task:
- Click a timer icon.
- A timer window will open. Select a project and task.
- Click Start Timer or add a duration of time and click Save.
- To stop a timer, click the running timer icon again (it will have turned blue). The timer window will open, and you can click Stop Timer.
Do Harvest Projects/Tasks and Asana Projects/Tasks sync? No, you’ll have to manually set up projects and tasks in both Harvest and Asana. You can check out the third-party app Zapier to automate this.
Once you track time to a task in Asana, Harvest will remember the project and task that you tracked time to, and you’ll never have to select them again!
Note: This integration was built by Asana using the Harvest Button.