Archiving and Deleting Clients
Archiving a client will remove them from your Clients Page. They’re placed on your Archived Clients Page instead. All data remains intact, and you can restore the client at any time.
- Head to the Navigation Menu > Clients.
- Click on any client. The Client Form will appear.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu. Select Archive.
Your client will be moved to your Archived Clients Page. You can see this page by clicking the View Archived Clients button in the top right of your Client Page.
To restore an archived client, click View Archived Clients, and you’ll be taken to a list of your archived clients. Click on the arrow next to the archived client’s name, and it will be moved back to your list of active clients!
Note: You cannot archive a client with active projects. You must first archive those projects.
So you’re saying good-bye? That’s okay—you can delete a client. Deleting will permanently delete a client and all of their associated data—including all of their projects and related assignments. This deletion is irreversible, so proceed with caution.
To delete a client, follow steps 1–2 above. Then:
- Click the Actions menu and select Delete.
- We’ll display a list of all of the client’s projects that will also be deleted. Type YOLO to confirm your deletion, then click Delete.